Reports to: Director of Production
This position requires an individual to sit at a work bench and hand solder components onto printed circuit board, that our automated process could not do.
Duties Consist Of:
- Hand soldering skills equal to that of IPC Class 2 certification
- Reading and understanding PCB bill of materials and part location schematics
- Proper soldering and cleaning techniques for the production of PCB boards
- Ability to sit a work bench for up to 2 hours at a time.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Excellent hand soldering skills is required (we will test at interview)
- Minimum 1 year job related experience working in a PCB production environment
- We will train as needed
- Pay based on experience
Minimum Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Able to resolve conflicts.
- Able to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written procedures with minimal assistance.