The versatile BU-9H20XF and BU-2H20XF base units feature twenty FET (field effect transistor) highside switching outputs or switch-to-power digital inputs, and CAN Bus control capability.
Ten channels are equipped with current sense for added control capability. The BU-9H20XF and BU-2H20XF accept a broad range of input power with operating voltages ranging from 7 VDC to 28 VDC. The rugged weatherproof enclosure allows these unit to operate worry free in harsh weather conditions. Two 12-wire color-keyed weatherproof connecting cables connect the controlled devices.
Using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) wireless technology at 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz, the base unit provides a robust link with a SmaRT handheld remote in congested radio environments. SmaRT base units feature seamless association to SmaRT hand-held remotes without the need to open either the handheld remote or base unit.
- DSSS Technology (900 MHz @ 10 mW, 2.4 GHz @ 100 mW)
- 20 Dedicated FET Outputs/Inputs
- 11 Diagnostic LEDs
- Dual Analog Input Capable
- PWM Control & Power Cutoff FET
- Four Character Display Option
- Compact Weatherproof Design with Translucent Case (reduced hole drilling)
- Current Sense & CAN Bus Capable
- Dual connectors for ease of wiring