HH-218 Series Handheld Remotes
The SmaRT HH-x18 portable unit is designed for traditional and non-traditional industrial remote control applications in conjunction with a variety of base units. The ergonomic layout of the handheld remote provides for comfortable operation in many environments.
Using direct sequence spread spectrum wireless technology at 900 MHz (9X) or 2.4 GHz (2H), the HH-x18 (replace x with 9X or 2H) provides a robust link to a base unit in congested radio environments. The handheld remote allows seamless association to a base unit without the need to open the case of either unit.
The rugged weatherproof handheld enclosure – complete with a boot for additional protection – allows the unit to operate worry free in harsh environments.
The HH-218 handheld remote has a dedicated ON button and an OFF button. The remaining sixteen buttons are assigned to and used to control the base unit outputs.
- Uses direct sequence spread spectrum technology (DSSS) at 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz
- Color graphic organic light emitting diode (OLED) display option
- Single or dual On and Off button
- Eight LED indicators (three active)
- Low voltage warning LED indication and critical low voltage auto-shutdown
- Rugged high impact polymer/polycarbon/stainless steel enclosure
- Removable bumper optional
- Operates at 3.0-6.0 VDC (uses four “AA” cell batteries)