HHMS-9XW08 Handheld Remotes
Warrior HHMS-9XW08 transmitters use DSSS wireless technology at 900MHz to produce a robust, seamless link with Warrior receiver unit(s) in congested radio environments. Transmitters feature eight pushbuttons rated at 2.3 lbf (10.23 N) to activate and rated for more than two million operations.
Pushbuttons are available in three different configurations:
• 2-Step: Dual redundant button where the first and second steps are redundant.
• 3-Step: Features a redundant first step and distinctive second and third steps.
• ANY-STEP: Offers a “rumble” of seven steps for analog output and applications greater than three steps.
Auto-shutdown is also available through a built-in inactivity timer.
- 900MHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Technology
- Eight Pushbuttons: 2-Step, 3-Step, or Proprietary ANY-STEP
- Eight LED Indicators
- Graphic Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) Display
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer (LiPO) Battery with up to an 80-Hour Run Time
- Rugged High-Impact Polymer Enclosure
- Impact-Absorbing Rubber Bumper with shoulder strap (optional)
- Umbilical (tether) back-up option for tethering to machine when necessary