Pistol Grip Remotes
The Cervis PG-xH14-DIS pistol grip remotes are designed for traditional and non-traditional mobile applications. Capable of activating digital and trigger-control-pulse-width-modulated proportional outputs of SmaRT base units, the PG-xH14-DIS provides single-handed operation in a comfortable layout. Using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) wireless technology at 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz, the SmaRT pistol grip remote provides a robust link with SmaRT base units in congested radio environments. The four character LED display provides positive feedback of base unit activity and aids in PWM use and calibration. SmaRT remotes feature seamless association to SmaRT base units without the need to open unit enclosures. The umbilical option allows a PG-xH14-DIS remote to directly connect to base units.
The rugged weatherproof Pistol Grip enclosure allows the unit to operate worry free in harsh weather conditions. Four powerful handle-embedded magnets allow the remote to be securely attached to ferrous surfaces to prevent misplacing the unit while not in use or to provide a stable working platform when desired.
- Powered by Four (4) AA Batteries
- 900MHz@10mW RF Power (PG-9H14, & PG-9H14-DIS models)
- 2.4GHz@100mW RF Power (PG-2H14, PG-2H14-DIS models)
- Four Character LED Display (PG-2H14-DIS & PG-9H14-DIS models)
- Four Status/Diagnostic LEDs
- Glove-Accessible Switches
- Comfortable Weatherproof Pistol Grip Design
- Four (4) Handle-Embedded Magnets
- Umbilical Connection Option Available
- J1939 CAN Capable