Reports to: Director of Production
- Must be able to read and understand schematics.
- Proficient at hand soldering and use of bench hand tools.
- Build new products based on drawings and BOMs provided by application engineers.
- Must be able to test for quality and correct any deficiencies.
- Has the authority to add any Certification Mark/Label to conforming agency approved products.
- Has the authority to remove any Certification Mark/Label from non-conforming agency approved products.
- Verify components meet the description of operations provided by documentation.
- Perform other related work as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 2 to 3 years experience in bench technician role.
- RF experience desirable
Minimum Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Good inter-personal skills
- Able to resolve conflicts
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written procedures with minimal assistance.
- Two-year degree in electronic technology or equivalent experience
During or Upon Completion of Initial Training*:
- Demonstrate ability to build systems based on drawings, BOMs and direction of application engineers.
- Build new systems based on customer/sales requirements.
*Additional training including relevant on-the job training may be required.
**Based on experience and ability employee may be promoted to Lead Technician.